I am putting together a list of some of my favorite books about Living Gluten Free.
Some of my favorites include:
- Gluten-Free Diet: A Comprehensive Resource Guide- Expanded and Revised Edition by Shelley Case A comprehensive guide to everything Gluten Free including safe and unsafe foods, nutrition information and practical strategies for healthy gluten free living.
- The First Year: Celiac Disease and Living Gluten-Free: An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed by Jules Shepard A step-by-step guide to starting a gluten free diet.
- Living Gluten-Free For Dummies by Danna Korn A very practical guide to a gluten free diet.
Would love to know what books helped you the most when starting your gluten free diet and have been a source of inspiration while you are on the Gluten Free diet.
Here are the books you recommended:
- The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide by Elizabeth Hasselbeck
- Celiac Disease (Revised and Updated Edition): A Hidden Epidemic by Peter Green I read the first version of this book when we were first diagnosed. Glad to see it has been updated. A very thorough explanation. While I was reading it, I keep thinking "wow, I have that. Wow, I have that too." It ultimately lead to me realizing that I also have celiac.
Up next, Gluten Free Cookbooks!