Now that the Seahawks are out and so many ads have been leaked before the game, I am not that excited about Sunday's game. But it is a good chance to celebrate our friendships and spend time together. And to eat, of course.
Making party mix is not exactly rocket science, but here is our favorite version with all of the necessary gluten free ingredients.
Recipe for Gluten Free Party Mix
Gluten Free Mom Recipes
- 6 Tbsp butter (or Earth Balance for CF)
- 3 1/3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce made in the US is GF).
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 4 ½ cups Rice Cereal (General Mills Rice Chex is GF)
- 4 ½ cups Corn Cereal (General Mills Corn Chex is GF)
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 1 cup GF pretzels (Glutino or Snyder’s of Hanover both have GF pretzels)
- 1 cup Cheetos
- 1 cup rice chips (I like Riceworks Sweet Chili chips for a little kick)
Heat oven to 250 degrees F. Melt butter in an oval roaster pan in the oven.
Add the seasonings and mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
Bake one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Click Here for a Printable Version of this Recipe