I am not very good about the "social" part of blogging. I have a lot of blogs that I read, but when it comes to commenting, tagging, joining in on recipe projects, etc. Well I just barely have time to write a weekly post and keep up with all of the emails that I receive. And as the name implies, I am a "Mom" first and foremost.
But when I finally took the time to look at my Twitter account today, I saw this one and thought "why not?" I was tagged by Heather at Celiac Family to reveal “Seven Things You May Not Know About Me.” The rules are simple. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post. Simply share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven people at the end of your post and let them know they’ve been tagged. And have fun! So, here it goes:
1. After a horrible battle with the adoption court, we finally brought home our third child, a boy, from Guatemala about five years ago. I had terrible pregnancies (my second daughter weighing in at almost 11 pounds), but it was nothing compared to the struggles we went through to get this kiddo home.
2. Sometimes I wish I could just live on coffee, chocolate and wine.
3. I love clothes - I know so shallow and vain, but my creative side likes to "decorate" everything around me, including myself.
4. My favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. After that it would be East of Eden.
5. I love old things ~ old wood furniture, old houses, old traditions, old quilts . . .
6. I have way too many hobbies and interest ~ painting, running, cooking, boating, gardening, scarp booking, blogging, Pilate's, drawing, photography, skiing, hiking. If only I didn't need to sleep.
7. Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be 44.
8. Bonus fact: My favorite moment this week was sitting outside of Starbucks on a sunny morning, drinking my green tea, and eating their new GFCF orange cake!
Tag your it!
1. Diane at The Whole Gang
2. Melissa at Gluten Free For Good
3. Jennifer at Gluten Free Good Life
4. Jean at Gluten Free Organics
5. Ann atSwede at Heart
6. Erin at Gluten Free with a Purpose
7. Linda at Gluten Free Homemaker