I have heard a rumor that an important football game is around the corner . . . .
Living in Seattle, our big screen TV is finally off on Sundays,
But for those of you who will be watching the game,
Here is our recipe for Super Bowl Party Mix.
This is not rocket science here, we simply converted the Chex Party Mix recipe to make it gluten free.
But if you were thinking of doing it yourself, maybe the following will save you some trouble:
Gluten Free Party Mix
- 6 T butter (or Earth Balance for CF)
- 3 1/3 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 1/2 t garlic salt
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 4 1/2 cups Rice Cereal (Health Valley Rice Crunch-Ems Cereal is GF)
- 4 1/2 cups Corn Cereal (Health Valley Corn Crunch-Ems Cereal is GF)
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup GF pretzels (Ener-G or Glutino both have GF pretzels)
- 1 cup Cheeto's (optional)
- 1 cup Lundberg Farms Honey Dijon Rice Chips
Heat oven to 250 degrees. Melt butter in an oval roaster pan in the oven.
Add the seasonings and mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
Bake one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
For a CF version, leave out the Cheeto's.
All of my recipes are indexed at Gluten Free Mom.com.